Where to start? I feel like I’m stuffing my double-digit body in a size two pair of spandex shorts. There’s stuff bubbling out everywhere.
You’re welcome for the image. Heh.
1. WORK. Lots and lots of work. I knew September would be busy, but I didn’t figure on being this busy. I’m not complaining because I love my job, but holy batballs. October is beginning to look mighty busy as well, so the keyword here is PACING.Note to self: Purchasing additional day planners or calendars does NOT add days to the month.
2. We are fast approaching the final stages of ALLEGORIES OF THE TAROT and I am beside myself with JOY. This project has been a dream come true, and to finally see it come to fruition is nothing short of amazing. As we gear up, plans are underway for prizes, surprises, and much merriment. If you’re interested in joining in the fun, Badass Marketing is looking for participants in a month-long blog tour. You can sign up HERE. Come and cavort with us!
3. In more ALLEGORIES news, we are THRILLED to announce a story from the awesome MeiLin Miranda will appear. I’m so stoked this worked out! It means all the pieces are in place and I have my “A” team. COLOR ME HAPPY!
4. Something that helps me keep less busy is a website I found some time ago. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, because I realized immediately how valuable it was. It’sAbout Me, and if you don’t have a presence there yet, I highly recommend you get your hiney over there and take ten precious minutes to set it up. The interface is easy-peasy to navigate, and once you set it, you can forget it. It updates changes immediately; lists all your pertinent links where people can find you, and provides a peek into your personality. I love it because it is easy, it’s another way to network, and you can include the link anywhere without having to dig for all your links when needed. It’s like a business card for the Interwebz, and best of all…IT COSTS NOTHING.
You’re welcome. Feel free to hook up with me there.
5. New fiction: yeah, yeah. Both CHAINS and the next adventure of Sally Mae are at the halfway point, and I’m also working on a new project which may or may not fly. What can I say? There are only so many hours in the day.
On that note, I have to bounce, because daylight’s burning and I gots stuff to do.
Tell me what kind of trouble you’re stirring up!